Coronavirus COVID-19 Notification from Vonderhaar's Catering:
As a society we are all working through the Coronavirus COVID-19 epidemic and want our friends and clients to know that we are here for you if you find yourself in need of catering services. Vonderhaar’s Catering can offer continued menu service as you find here on our website. We are seeing heavy requests for individual boxed lunches and meals at this time and are prepared to assist you in any way. We can deliver to your office, place of business or residence. You are welcome to pick up curbside too.
We here at Vonderhaar’s Catering are taking the Coronavirus COVID-19 very seriously. We have and will continue to diligently follow Food Safety Laws which go a long way to ensure we produce food in a safe manner. As we already do every day, we are making sure that all our operating procedures and standards are being adhered to by all team members. Also, we are carefully following the guidelines and directives from the CDC and other industry experts. We are committed to protecting the health, safety and welfare of our team, clients, and guests.
Continued heavy emphasis to our current procedures:
- A reminder for the increase frequency and duration time of proper handwashing
- Sanitize all items that touch tables or hard services after each use
- Frequent glove changing for all food handlers
- Encouraging additional sanitizing resources for team members and guests
- Discouraging personal contact between team members and guests, including hand shaking etc.
- Closely monitor and adopt the recommendations and guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO)
We encourage our team members, clients, and neighbors to:
- Dry hands with paper towels instead of cloth towels
- Avoid touching as much as possible your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you are showing symptoms that are consistent of Coronavirus (COVID-19) please stay home
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or who have underlying health issues
- Practice safe coughing and sneezing techniques and avoid coughing and sneezing into the general area
Thank you to all of our friends and clients and we appreciate your continued support. We appreciate your trust in us as your catering provider and look forward to serving you soon!
CEO, Vonderhaar’s Catering Inc.
19 West Pleasant Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
Vonderhaar’s Catering, Full-Service Caterers, Serving the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1970
Vonderhaar’s Catering is a full-service caterer with a variety of menu items for any occasion. Let us help you make your wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, corporate event or private party memorable. Our attention to detail, complete and professional staffing, and, of course, food that is of the highest quality sets Vonderhaar’s Catering apart from the rest and allows you to be a guest at your own event.
Your event is almost here – have you finalized your menu?
Did you know that Vonderhaar’s can cater your entire event from first tasting to cutting of your cake? We won’t let one detail go unnoticed. Call us for more information!
Today on The Lily Journal, we have the opportunity to hear from the creative director at Vonderhaar’s Catering, Roger Hollstegge! It’s very easy for us to tell you why Vonderhaar’s is on our catering list and has become… read more
Planning a corporate event can be an easy process or can be a tricky endeavor. You want to ensure that you cover all of the details. From food, to location, to atmosphere and more, the perfect event takes planning and effort to be executed flawlessly. Whether you are...